Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Bookworms Behind Bookmarks:


Miss Sunshine:

Like those rich and famous, who are born with a silver spoon, Miss Sunshine was born with books! Being an avid and addicted reader, her first memory of books goes back to the Enid Blytons. (Who hasn't read them?)

Says she, "Enid Blyton used to fascinate me because of the various magical lands, the pixies, talking animals, and ofcourse the food described. It increased your apetite like c-r-a-z-y!"

Even though she reads all genres, Harry Potter remains her all time favourite.

The Blessed One:

He wasn't a bookworm until he hit Noddy, (Enid Blyton Fans we are!) at the age of 6. Then there was no looking back, and as they say, the rest is history.

Says he, "Motivational books really pump me up. I am open to other genres, but these ones are my weakness. (Pardon the pun).

The pain, the sufferings, the repentance shown in the books really charge me.
Really, tell me, how else can you experience a first hand encounter, say, with a tiger, and still manage to breathe? You know exactly what happened, sitting in the coziness of your couch!

Now that's what I call c-a-p-t-i-v-a-t-i-n-g."

Sure it must be, if he says so. ;)

0 comments:

Followers

 

Bookmarks Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez